In the event that you suspect any shop on LatteX to have violated your intellectual property rights, we encourage you to follow the procedure outlined below.G
A. PROCEDURE FOR REPORTING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT:
Our policy is to (1) block access to or remove any Content (including, but not limited to, text, graphics, and photos) (collectively, ""Content"") that we believe, in good faith, infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties following receipt of a compliant notice; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat infringers.
If you believe that Content residing on or accessible through the website constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please send a notice of infringement, containing the following information, to the Designated Agent listed below:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed on or through the website, including registration number(s) for any such material, if applicable.
- Identification of the Content that you claim has infringed on the identified copyrighted work or other intellectual property, including (a) a description of how the material in question is using the copyrighted work or other intellectual property in a way that constitutes infringement, and (b) a description of where the material in question is located on or in the website, with sufficient detail that we may verify the existence of the material within the website.
- Your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property is not authorized by the copyright holder, its agents, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the rights holder or are authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder.
B. ONCE PROPER BONA FIDE INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION IS RECEIVED BY THE DESIGNATED AGENT:
Upon receipt of a proper infringement notification, it is our policy to remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing Content.
C. PROCEDURE TO SUPPLY A COUNTER-NOTICE TO THE DESIGNATED AGENT:
If we believe that the Content that was removed or to which access was disabled is not infringing or that we have the right to post and use such Content from the rights owner, the owner's agent, or pursuant to the law (including as a fair use), we will send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or disabled, including a description of where the material in question appeared on the website before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement by us, made under penalty of perjury, that we have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or blocked as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the Content in question.
- Our contact information, including full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by us that we consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which our address is located.
- Our electronic or physical signature.
- If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party, informing that party that we may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the rights owner files an action seeking a court order against the member, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our discretion.
- It should be noted that according to Section 512(f) of the DMCA, individuals who make false claims that certain Content or activity infringes on their rights may be held liable for damages, which may include the payment of attorney's fees.
YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
CONTENT YOU WANT TO REPORT
Kindly share the link(s) of the content that you suspect violates or infringes your copyright on this platform. Please provide a detailed list of each individual page that contains the offending content, rather than just the main shop URL. You may include up to 100 links in one notice.
+ Add another link
IDENTIFY YOUR WORK
Please furnish link(s) to the material that you think violates or infringes your copyright on the store. It is important that you provide a detailed list of each specific page that contains the content you wish to be removed, instead of just the main shop URL. You can include up to 100 links in the same notice.
Furthermore, kindly include links to the original work and ensure that you have provided a comprehensive list of each individual page with the content you want to be removed, rather than just the main shop URL.
+ Add another link
DESCRIPTION OF THE ORIGINAL WORK